Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Welcome

Welcome--My blog is a work in progress! I would like to say hello and thank you to anyone who decides to visit me or follow me.  I am new to this so please bear with me all you experts!!  I am an Independent Avon sales representative.  Sure, I'm here to get some Avon sales, or some E-parties set up, but I am also here to enjoy the  world of blogging! I have seen so many wonderful blogging sites, so I am here to have you look at mine, enjoy it, follow it and I will follow you. I will be having a great deal of give aways in the near future and they will not just be from Avon. I will be doing reviews on items and that usually involves a give away for someone else.  So please, come join me and bear with me while I build.  LOL !!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for stopping by http://www.ggcaa.com and leaving a wonderful comment for us. I am happy to see the start of your new blog and I wish you great success!

    Monica @ GGCAA

    ReplyDelete

Avon

click banner for more information

become an avon rep